New Here? Here's What to Expect:
Where to Find Us?
- We worship at Temple Beth David
- 4657 Hood Rd, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
- Parking will be all the way back and on your right (if you come through the main entrance with the temple sign).
- There is a covered drop-off in case of rain.
Where Do I Enter?
- Main Entrance, with “The Gathering Place” sign in front of the doors.
- Main doors open into the lobby.
- Bathrooms: in Lobby, across from the Sanctuary Entrance (back and on your left when entering).
- Children’s Check-In station is in the back of the Sanctuary (there is a huge sign, you can’t miss it).
- Breakfast Station: Located in the Lobby
- Information Station: Located in the Lobby
- Sanctuary doors open at 9:30 am.
- Worship starts at 10:00 am
- Children’s Church also starts at 10:00am
- Worship usually ends around 11:00 am.
What Should I Wear?
- Casual clothes.
- There will be people in shorts, jeans, dresses. As long as you’re wearing clothes, you’ll be fine!
What Do I Do Afterwards?
Whatever you want! You could head home or…
- Hangout in the lobby and meet some cool people
- Signup for our weekly email to get updates on events and resources
- Set up a meet up with Pastor Mike
- Or grab lunch with one of our members